skip to main content

Center High School

Home of Scholars and Champions

Financial Aid and Scholarship

Welcome Seniors: In Senior year all seniors apply for financial aid. Whether you decide to go to a Community College, Univeristy, Private College/University, Out of State, Tech/Trade School. You only fill out one application: Either the FAFSA  (student has a Social Security Number) or the DREAM ACT (student does not have a Social Security number, or student has a DACA card) 
Financial Aid is money for school beyond High School. It come in different forms such as Cash, Free Grants, and Loans. 
Scholarship search

Scholarship search